Spring 2017 Workshop
Tuesday, February 7th | 125 Ross Hall
- Setting up a reflection blog for your students to write their reflections
- Using the reflection (or reading) blog as a way to engage students with course readings and assignments
- Adjusting privacy settings for classwide engagement, on a case-by-case basis
- Creating other pages, posts, and post categories and tags as needed
We hope you will be able to join us for this training session. We ask that you prepare by doing three simple things:
- We will have a laptop cart available, but we strongly encourage everyone to bring your own laptop so you can save notes and work within the context of your own machine.
- If you do not have your own ePortfolio yet, please request ISUComm ePortfolios for your class in advance of the training sessions by filling out the request form here: https://eportfolios.
- Please RSVP to Deanna Stumbo so that we know how much pizza to get. Free pizza and drinks are totally worth it, right?
If you are unable to make it to this formal training session, feel free to drop by Ross 306 or email us at email@example.com with any questions you may have at any time. We’re happy to consult with you face-to-face in our office about ISUComm ePortfolio pedagogy whenever it’s convenient for you.