Sample Post of in-class Activity

A heading

Oh, yes, that’s very good. I like that. Oh! Something’s not right because now I can’t see. Wait. Wait! Oh, my! what have you done? I’m backwards, you stupid furball. Only an overgrown mophead like you would be stupid enough… I feel terrible. Why are they doing this? They never even asked me any questions. Lando. Get out of here, Lando! Shut up and listen! Vader has agreed to turn Leia and Chewie over to me. Over to you? They’ll have to stay here, but at least they’ll be safe. What about Han? Vader’s giving him to the bounty hunter. Vader wants us all dead. He doesn’t want you at all. He’s after somebody called Skywalker.

What…what’s going on? Turn around, Chewbacca, I can’t see. Oh…they’ve encased him in carbonite. He should be quite well-protected – if he survives the freezing process, that is. Well, Calrissian, did he survive? Yes, he’s alive. And in perfect hibernation. He’s all yours bounty hunter. Reset the chamber for Skywalker. Skywalker has just landed, my lord. Good. See to it that he finds his way here. Calrissian, take the princess and the Wookiee to my ship. You said they’d be left in the city under my supervision. I am altering the deal. Pray I don’t alter it any further.

Concentrate…feel the Force flow. Yes. Good. Calm, yes. Through the Force, things you will see. Other places. The future…the past. Old friends long gone. Han! Leia! Hmm. Control, control. You must learn control. I saw…I saw a city in the clouds. Mmm. Friends you have there. They were in pain. It is the future you see. Future? Will they die? Difficult to see. Always in motion is the future. I’ve got to go to them. Decide you must how to serve them best. If you leave now, help them you could. But you would destroy all for which they have fought and suffered.

Maybe another heading

They’re moving to attack position. Shields up! Track them. They may come around for another pass. Captain Needa, the ship no longer appears on our scopes. hey can’t have disappeared. No ship that small has a cloaking device. Well, there’s no trace of them, sir. Captain, Lord Vader demands an update on the pursuit. Get a shuttle ready. I shall assume full responsibility for losing them, and apologize to Lord Vader. Meanwhile, continue to scan the area. Yes, Captain Needa.

Artoo! You be more careful. Artoo – that way! Artoo! Oh, no! Are you all right? Come on. You’re lucky you don’t taste very good. Anything broken? If you’re saying coming here was a bad idea, I’m beginning to agree with you. Oh, Artoo, what are we doing here? It’s like… something out of a dream, or, I don’t know. Maybe I’m just going crazy.

Luke. Father. Son, come with me. Ben, why didn’t you tell me? Chewie! It’s Vader. Luke…it is your destiny. Ben, why didn’t you tell me?

Artoo! Get her ready for takeoff. Good luck, Luke. See you at the rendezvous. Don’t worry, Artoo. We’re going, we’re going. There’s nothing wrong, Artoo. I’m just setting a new course. We’re not going to regroup with the others. We’re going to the Dagobah system. Yes, Artoo? That’s all right. I’d like to keep it on manual control for a while.

Posted in Uncategorized.