Introductory heading

Here you can include your original written essay that you want to represent the W in WOVE. You might include a brief introduction here to what readers will be expecting, maybe an overview of the assignment or some description regarding your initial drafting process. Be sure to forecast the next part of this page which is your actual paper.

Revised version    |    Reflection of revising process

Textual analysis heading

A subheading here for your paper

He says it’s the best he can do. Since the XP-38 came out, they’re just not in demand. It will be enough. If the ship’s as fast as he’s boasting, we ought to do well.

That malfunctioning little twerp. This is all his fault! He tricked me into going this way, but he’ll do no better. Wait, what’s that? A transport! I’m saved! Over here! Help! Please, help! Artoo-Detoo! It’s you! It’s you!

You’re safe! We had feared the worst. When we heard about Alderaan, we were afraid that you were… We don’t have time for our sorrows, Commander. The battle station has surely tracked us here. It’s the only explanation for the ease of our escape. You must use the information in this R2 unit to plan the attack. It is our only hope. Yes. We are approaching the planet Yavin. The Rebel base is on a moon on the far side. We are preparing to orbit the planet.

You could have another subheading here

Seventeen thousand! Those guys must really be desperate. This could really save my neck. Get back to the ship and get her ready. You’ll have to sell your speeder. That’s okay. I’m never coming back to this planet again. Going somewhere, Solo? Yes, Greedo. As a matter of fact, I was just going to see your boss. Tell Jabba that I’ve got his money. It’s too late. You should have paid him when you had the chance. Jabba’s put a price on your head, so large that every bounty hunter in the galaxy will be looking for you. I’m lucky I found you first. Yeah, but this time I got the money. If you give it to me, I might forget I found you. I don’t have it with me. Tell Jabba…

Orbiting the planet at maximum velocity. The moon with the Rebel base will be in range in thirty minutes. This will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of Kenobi and it will soon see the end of the Rebellion.

Biggs, Wedge, let’s close it up. We’re going in. We’re going in full throttle. Right with you, boss. Luke, at that speed will you be able to pull out in time? It’ll be just like Beggar’s Canyon back home. We’ll stay back far enough to cover you. My scope shows the tower, but I can’t see the exhaust port! Are you sure the computer can hit it? Watch yourself! Increase speed full throttle! What about the tower? You worry about those fighters! I’ll worry about the tower! Artoo…that, that stabilizer’s broken loose again! See if you can’t lock it down! I’m hit! I can’t stay with you. Get clear, Wedge. You can’t do any more good back there! Sorry!

Maybe a concluding heading

He says he’s the property of Obi-Wan Kenobi, a resident of these parts. And it’s a private message for him. Quite frankly, sir I don’t know what he’s talking about. Our last master was Captain Antilles, but with what we’ve been through, this little R2 unit has become a bit eccentric. Obi-Wan Kenobi? I wonder if he means old Ben Kenobi? I beg your pardon, sir, but do you know what he’s talking about? Well, I don’t know anyone named Obi-Wan, but old Ben lives out beyond the dune sea. He’s kind of a strange old hermit. I wonder who she is. It sounds like she’s in trouble. I’d better play back the whole thing.