A nice reflection

We’ll paint one happy little tree right here. Let’s get wild today. It just happens – whether or not you worried about it or tried to plan it.

Use what you see, don’t plan it. Even trees need a friend. We all need friends. I thought today we would do a happy little picture.

Now let’s put some happy little clouds in here. You have to allow the paint to break to make it beautiful. In this world, everything can be happy. I can’t think of anything more rewarding than being able to express yourself to others through painting. It’s beautiful – and we haven’t even done anything to it yet. Get away from those little Christmas tree things we used to make in school.

Nothing’s gonna make your husband or wife madder than coming home and having a snow-covered dinner. Now we’ll take the almighty fan brush. Fluff it up a little and hypnotize it. This painting comes right out of your heart. When you do it your way you can go anywhere you choose. Let’s build some happy little clouds up here.

When things happen – enjoy them. They’re little gifts. If you’ve been in Alaska less than a year you’re a Cheechako. Let’s make a happy little mountain now. Little trees and bushes grow however makes them happy.

Follow the lay of the land. It’s most important. I guess that would be considered a UFO. A big cotton ball in the sky. Let all these things just sort of happen. If I paint something, I don’t want to have to explain what it is.

One Reply to “A nice reflection”