A super duper post

Everybody’s different. Trees are different. Let them all be individuals. That’s a crooked tree. We’ll send him to Washington. Any little thing can be your friend if you let it be. Use your imagination, let it go. Steve wants reflections, so let’s give him reflections.

Talk to trees, look at the birds. Whatever it takes. Tree trunks grow however makes them happy. Nothing wrong with washing your brush. See how easy it is to create a little tree right in your world. Don’t fight it, use what happens.

We artists are a different breed of people. We’re a happy bunch. A big strong tree needs big strong roots. When you do it your way you can go anywhere you choose. That’s what painting is all about. It should make you feel good when you paint. The little tiny Tim easels will let you down.

Now, we’re going to fluff this cloud. You could sit here for weeks with your one hair brush trying to do that – or you could do it with one stroke with an almighty brush. Don’t kill all your dark areas – you need them to show the light.

We might as well make some Almighty mountains today as well, what the heck. In your world you can create anything you desire. Maybe there’s a happy little waterfall happening over here. You can create beautiful things – but you have to see them in your mind first. It looks so good, I might as well not stop. What the devil.

Every day I learn. We’ll put all the little clouds in and let them dance around and have fun. And I will hypnotize that just a little bit.

Pretend you’re water. Just floating without any effort. Having a good day. This is where you take out all your hostilities and frustrations. It’s better than kicking the puppy dog around and all that so. We want to use a lot pressure while using no pressure at all. I’m gonna start with a little Alizarin crimson and a touch of Prussian blue