Amazing visual design

You can work and carry-on and put lots of little happy things in here. Go out on a limb – that’s where the fruit is. Trees grow in all kinds of ways. They’re not all perfectly straight. Not every limb is perfect.

Exercising the imagination, experimenting with talents, being creative; these things, to me, are truly the windows to your soul. Let your heart take you to wherever you want to be. I spend a lot of time walking around in the woods and talking to trees, and squirrels, and little rabbits and stuff.

New section

Get tough with it, get strong. There’s nothing wrong with having a tree as a friend. Put your feelings into it, your heart, it’s your world.

Everyone is going to see things differently – and that’s the way it should be. I’m sort of a softy, I couldn’t shoot Bambi except with a camera. We wash our brush with odorless thinner. A little happy sunlight shining through there.

“Let’s get crazy. Don’t be afraid to make these big decisions. Once you start, they sort of just make themselves. They say everything looks better with odd numbers of things. But sometimes I put even numbers—just to upset the critics.”

Of course he’s a happy little stone, cause we don’t have any other kind. Let your imagination be your guide. This is a happy place, little squirrels live here and play. Happy painting, God bless. Trees live in your fan brush, but you have to scare them out.

Image of a road with Life title.
Image courtesy of Sciencemag.org 2018

Isn’t it fantastic that you can change your mind and create all these happy things? Just take out whatever you don’t want. It’ll change your entire perspective. Let’s go up in here, and start having some fun We’ll play with clouds today. You can get away with a lot. In your imagination you can go anywhere you want.