Reflection on ePortfolio

Brandon Caligi

Jon Galletley

ENGL 150

May 3, 2019

Reflection on E

Using the ePortfolio for English 150 is defiantly a challenge but one that I was able to work myself through. Being able to create my own website really gave me the freedom and ability to make something that I think will show of my writing and revision skills. I am able to present what I have learned in the class and look back on how I have grown throughout the class.  

Using a web-based program really gave me the tools to show everything I have learned and put all of my elements into one place. I was able to use everything from pictures to, layouts, essays, and much more to put into a set up that makes it easy for a user to navigate. Using a web-based service is a lot like setting up a paper. You need to be able to get your audience’s attention and keep thee flow going for the readers eye. In other ways its different than a paper when it comes to being able to put information in a different way rather than just page by page. You are able to make quick links and give the reader a chance to get to the information that they want to sue right away.

The skills I have learned from making this website will really help me in my future. With the world becoming more and more electronic I will be able to use this for future jobs and my own personal social media.  Over all the things I have learned from making this website I will be able to apply to future endeavors.