My first post

Well as of now this blog is rather dry and empty. Besides the categories that have been inserted. I hope in the future I will add more categories that are also rather dynamic and unique than the general categories that I have created today. Also I have one or two posts which does include this one up, a number that will be greatly increased over time and that also contain a better sense of proper grammar usage. Not to mention I hope that I will not repeatably use the same few words and expand to a more college setting I still have the default picture set up on here. Which is a rather cute cactus  on a table top though it is a rather bland and a feeling of being closed in picture that also is set in a urban setting. Hopefully I will soon be able to change that with a more open photo with perhaps a photo from the outdoors such as a waterfall or some mountains. A forest does create a sense of mystery with and a sounding of nature though I do favor more of a beach type of setting with clear waters. This way help the blog by conveying a more open and dynamic feeling. I also would like to change this black tone on the side of the site. It is a rather bland color which I could replace with a brighter color or perhaps a version of blue that fits in with Tumblr.