Electronic

Your reflection on electronic communication will be a special one. Your ePortfolio, begins with the letter e. Guess what that stands for? You got it! The in ePortfolio is for electronic. This reflection will be a very specific discussion by you about creating your ePortfolio.

Below is some more filler text, but first are some important ideas you might want to consider. If you are reading this before you begin you ePortfolio, document your process throughout the semester. Take screenshots of your first version of your website and take new screenshots each time you make significant changes to your ePortfolio. Then you can insert your images as you discuss the process in your reflection.

Something else you may want to discuss is how you approached electronic communication before the semester and what you think about it now. Maybe you already took English 150. Here is your opportunity to discuss your continued improvement. Now you will find some filler text.

I don’t…I don’t believe it. That is why you fail.

Their primary target will be the power generators. Prepare to open the shield. Sir, Rebel ships are coming into our sector. Good. Our first catch of the day. Stand by, ion control….Fire! The first transport is away.

What…what’s going on? Turn around, Chewbacca, I can’t see. Oh…they’ve encased him in carbonite. He should be quite well-protected – if he survives the freezing process, that is. Well, Calrissian, did he survive? Yes, he’s alive. And in perfect hibernation. He’s all yours bounty hunter. Reset the chamber for Skywalker. Skywalker has just landed, my lord. Good. See to it that he finds his way here. Calrissian, take the princess and the Wookiee to my ship. You said they’d be left in the city under my supervision. I am altering the deal. Pray I don’t alter it any further.

Alert all commands. Ready for the tractor beam. Artoo, come back at once! You haven’t finished with me yet! You don’t know how to fix the hyperdrive. Chewbacca can do it. I’m standing here in pieces, and you’re having delusions of grandeur! Oh, you did it!

Don’t try to blame me. I didn’t ask you to turn on the thermal heater. I merely commented that it was freezing in the princess’s chamber. But it’s supposed to be freezing. How are we going to dry out all her clothes? I really don’t know. Oh, switch off. Why do you take this apart now? I’m trying to get us out of here and you pull both of these. Excuse me, sir. Put them back together right now. Might I have a word with you, please?