Oral

Your oral section will need a reflection same as your written. Here you might reference the same artifact as your visual communication, but you still need to have a separate reflection. Be sure to hyperlink where relevant. This is a skill that is mentioned in the written section and definitely bears repeating. Your ePortfolio will stand out more if you make specific connections to other parts of your ePortfolio via hyperlinking.

Below is some filler text again. This shows you are thinking about your oral communication. This reflection might not be as thorough as your written reflection, and that’s okay. The important thing to remember is that your clearly show your growth and proficiency in oral communication.

Afraid there’s not much left. What was it? Droid of some kind. I didn’t hit it that hard. It must have had a self-destruct. An Imperial probe droid. It’s a good bet the Empire knows we’re here. We’d better start the evacuation.

All troops will debark for ground assault. Prepare to target the main generator. Rouge Two, are you all right? Yeah. I’m with you, Rouge Leader. We’ll set harpoon. I’ll cover for you. Coming around. Watch that cross fire, boys. Set for position three. Steady. Stay tight and low. Hobbie, I’ve been hit!

Alert all commands. Ready for the tractor beam. Artoo, come back at once! You haven’t finished with me yet! You don’t know how to fix the hyperdrive. Chewbacca can do it. I’m standing here in pieces, and you’re having delusions of grandeur! Oh, you did it!

Rouge Group, use your harpoons and tow cables. Go for the legs. It might be our only chance of stopping them. All right, stand by, Dack. Luke, we’ve got a malfunction in fire control. I’ll have to cut in the auxiliary. ust hang on. Hang on, Dack. Get ready to fire that tow cable. Dack? Dack! Yes, Lord Vader. I’ve reached the main power generator. The shield will be down in moments. You may start your landing. Rouge Three. Copy, Rouge Leader Wedge, I’ve lost my gunner. You’ll have to make this shot. I’ll cover for you. Set your harpoon. Follow me on the next pass. oming around, Rouge Leader.