This was one of the most difficult and rewarding essays to write. I found that my writing skills had improved vastly from previous essays, and I was able to write more quickly than before. At the same time, I was able to improve my research skills and practice in-text citations, which I had not done in a long time. I found this to be a good refresher on MLA in-text citations and learned how to form a good argument without bringing my own bias into the work.

Forming sentences to facilitate an easy understanding of more difficult concepts was something I had to work hard on in this essay. All of the references I used were either from the book we used in class or from academic journals. This meant I had to take extra time to understand a couple of the sources, as they were not an easy read. Sabine Hossenfelder’s paper made me fully appreciate the importance of sometimes talking sentences out with another person to actually understand them. It also made me use critical thinking skills to not only understand what she wrote, but also to put it in terms that would be understandable in the context of my paper.

I am still working on improving transitions between paragraphs. I have not gotten the hang of moving fluidly from one paragraph to the next, but I believe that my transitions have improved from the start of the semester. I also found that I should revise MLA formatting, to ensure that my future essays are formatted correctly.