I selected my ePortfolio as an example of my work because it the one I learned the most from. I am unfamiliar with designing a website on WordPress. I have designed websites on other website builders, but the way WordPress works is different. Being able to problem-solve and figure out how to get buttons to work on this website was interesting, and the type of work I will be doing for the rest of my life in a digital space.

I directed the audience to important points by providing a menu on the first page and an easy way to navigate the website on each page. This way, it is clear to the viewer the order in which pages are intended to be seen. This demonstrates my focus on the audience when communicating electronically, so as to make sure everything is easy to work with and understand.

This work connects to work I have done in real world situations. I have designed a website for an organization, a competition, and currently am in the process of designing my tutoring website. My experience from other work I have done helped me design this website more easily and hopefully made it easier to navigate. However, in the future, I would like to figure out how to get a menu on the homepage, instead of placing hyperlinks for each page by hand.